We took a long weekend this past weekend to go home and enjoy some time in Amarillo. We had the best weekend! We got to see our families, grandparents, and friends. It was full of golf, tubing, sunbathing on the boat, biking, shopping, and yes, another birthday party! We absolutely love the time that we get to spend in Amarillo. Its funny how when we tell people that we are from Amarillo they give some sly joke about there being nothing there or talk about how boring it must have been there, but its home to us and some of the most important people in our lives are there. So usually we just laugh those remarks off and remember the great memories we have. I guess we were having too much fun to take many pictures (so unlike my family), but I do have some good ones from my birthday party. Since it was the big 25, my parents decided to do a big cookout with all our family and friends at their new lake house. It was so much fun having everyone together. That night as I was in bed going to sleep all I could think about is how blessed I am with the people the Lord has placed in my life. He truly showered his love over me that evening. We had games, lots of food, presents (I was too spoiled by EVERYONE), and cake!
Gotta Love Girl Time (Ashley, Jennifer, Me, Megan)








8 comments:
What a fun evening! I have to agree, there is something special about people from Amarillo...the best around!
My favorite are the pictures of the guys golfing, I love the daisy in the corner of each one. How masculine is that? :)
Hey Mandy. My name is Emily and I know of you through Ashley and Sarah! I've recently been trying to figure out the digital scrapbooking world and am so frustrated~ But not so frustrated that I'm going to quit! I am, however, going to need to buy photoshop... any tips on that???
Anyway, I heard you're great at all this... so I have a question... (sorry this is so long!)
I bought this scrapbook banner from shabby princess.com, then realized I can't do anything with it (a.k.a. put our names on it or our pictures) to personalize it for my blog! Is there a way you could help me if I sent it all to you? do you usually do this sort of thing???
Where's your awesome 36 cupcake holder!?
i love the daisy too and the state farm mat!! happy birthday again!
Emily...you can send it to my email at mandynt14@yahoo.com and I can try to look at it. I can't promise when I will be able to get it done, but I will try!
Megan - cupcake holder = no picture :(
Amy - I thought the daisy was a good touch!
Oh fun. You guys are too cute!
Hey Mandy! I hate that we had to miss your big party last weekend! Oh all weekends for Jody to lead worship, it had to be that night! But I heard it was tons of fun! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Hey, guess who changed her blog layout??? Guess who might need a new header??? (Only in your spare time.) :) You are on high demand! Only because you are the greatest and most creative! (And you own that digital scrapbook stuff! :)
Hey, how do I get my header to be more even on my page???
Post a Comment