Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lilly Video

To Download the full size video to your computer: RIGHT click HERE and "save target as..."

9 comments:

Denae said...

Mandy,

Your family has been heavy on my heart...I've been praying for y'all.

I love the video...Lilly is beautiful.

Meg said...

Sam did such a great job on that video. That baby girl is missed. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Just hoping that everyone in your family can have a peaceful Easter weekend. I know it is very painful right now. The video is unbelieveable.

Anonymous said...

Can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing this precious little one......my heart hurts for all of you.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video.
I am praying for Lilly's parents and the rest of her family.
Love, a fellow believer in Florida.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through a friend many weeks ago and I have followed your story since I read the words of your beautiful niece passing. I can’t tell you how heavy my heart is for you as her aunt and for Lilly's parents. This video brought me to my knees today as I see how each one of your faces light up as you held Lilly. Words can’t express the sorrow I feel for your family and her parents. You all are covered in prayer as you try and make sense of all of this and as you get answers to her untimely passing. I pray the Lord will have mercy on you all and will comfort you all with a peace that you have never known. What a blessing it was to have known her and been surrounded with her love. What a beautiful baby and she truly had the face of an angel.
Much love to you all during your time of grieving,
Hurting for you in FL.

amy said...

what a beautiful video. it warms my heart to see so many wonderful pictures taken with many loved ones holding the precious little bundle. this tender video is a sweet tribute to baby Lilly. it breaks my heart to watch it and i feel a (small) part of your pain. i continue to pray for you and her parents.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Sam, Richard & Jennifer,
Please know that the family in ND are praying for you and y'all will be in our thoughts.
Love,
Larry, Tammy & Family

Ingram Gang said...

I like your new header.
And tag!
If you want to.