Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lillian Reese Thomas


Lilly's funeral will be this Friday at 4:00pm. I just wanted to share this information for anyone that might be interested.


Restland Funeral Home
13005 Greenville Ave.
Dallas, TX 75243
(972) 238-7111
The service will be held in the Memorial Chapel


There is also a memorial fund set at for Lilly:

Westminster Presbyterian Church
2525 Wimberley Road
Amarillo, TX 79109
Att: Lilly Memorial Fund
******
I can not express how much every one of your thoughts and prayers have been felt. Richard and Jennifer would not be making it through this with out them. Please don't stop b/c they will need these prayers for a long time. We also appreciate all the kind words and expressions of love. We will continue to keep everyone updated. We truly miss our Lilly, but we also know and understand that the Lord is in control. As we look back we can see His hand preparing this situation. He gave each person that loved her time before she left and we thank Him for that. Blessings to you all.
*****
I also wanted to share a new blog that someone set up for Lilly where people can post prayers and letters of encouragement to Richard and Jennifer. Thank you to the person that cared so much to set this up. http://lillyinspirations.blogspot.com/
*****
Good-bye for now precious baby girl, but not good bye forever. We love you so much.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please know, that your family and little Lilly are in so many people thoughts and prayers. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about your loss, I can only imagine what you are going through.

I truly hope that your family find peace in knowing that although Lilly was on this earth for such a short period of time she made a lastly impact on people that didn't even get the chance to know her.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sam & Mandy,
What beautiful pictures of Lilly.

We are all standing behind you if you need anything during this time. We will be praying as you asked; for your family and understanding.

God & Peace be with your family.

Pam said...

I know there will never be an understanding as to why you all lost such a precious baby girl. The only things that help are the loving arms of God around all of you, the prayers of people you know and don't know, keeping family and friends close, and eventually time. Please know that you all have my prayers.
God Bless, Ryan Jackson's Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking for you. I've never lost a child, but I lost my mother who was my best friend. I believe that I will see my mother again. Just as you will see Lilly again. I will pray for you that you will feel some peace at this time.

Amy D. said...

We are weeping with you, we grieve your loss and pray for your comfort.

Amy and Allen Dantzler

Jennifer-Colley said...

I am praying for you right now! I hope that you will find peace in this, but take time to mourn! She as a beautiful little girl and my heart is so saddened! I have never lost a baby that was brought into this world, but have lost 2 in the womb and it truly was a heartbreaking moment in my life. I can only imagine what she you are going through. Praying for you and especially her parents!

Janelle said...

I don't know you personally but Brad and Ashley were my youth leaders in DFW when I was in High School. I remember her telling me all about your wedding!

I am so so sad to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how hard it must be and know there are no words to take away the pain. I am praying for you and your family everytime I think about it. I pray God will comfort you in this tough time and will continue to lift y'all up.

Janelle

Anonymous said...

Sam and Mandy-
Please know that Keenan and I are here if you or your family needs anything through this tough time. We are continually praying for you and your family.
Keenan & Tiffany Hooker

Hooker Family said...

We are still thinking of you and Sam and your family. Please know that we are praying for yall and will continue in the days, weeks, months and years to come.

Melissa W. said...

my heart aches for your friends/family. I just sent a small donation to Lilly's Memorial Fund. I will pray for each of you.
love,
melissa from South Carolina