On the day of the wedding when I walked into the hair salon his sister, Steph, brought me a package. In it was a letter and on the top said where we were going - St. Lucia. I was so excited!!! One of my top places was the Virgin Islands, so I showed everyone and got myself pumped to go. Then later on in the day when I arrived at the church there was another package. Again it had a letter, but this time it said that we were going to the Bahamas!! What in the world was going on!!! So at this point I was confused and not sure if I should believe him or not. So I just decided that I would be totally excited if it was the Bahamas, but that I was not going to hold my breath! I think the funniest part was that my bridesmaids and his groomsmen were more anxious about where we were going than I was. He probably got asked a thousand times where we were going, but he was NOT telling!!! (my own mother didn't even know where her daughter was going on her honeymoon!)
So it finally came time for us to leave the reception and I got into the limo only to find yet another bag. Of course I got so excited and opened it up, yet this time there was not only a letter but travel books, envelops with tickets, etc. It said that we were going to Maui!!! I was so excited because that was my number one place that I wanted to go!!! So Sam stuck his head out the door and FINALLY told his big secret!!!
The next morning we were up at 4:00 and heading to the airport to the most romantic place ever! It was amazing!!! Here are a few pictures.... (you can read our honeymoon journal here: http://www.samandmandy.com/)

No comments:
Post a Comment