I have to finally say the words...she is TWO! My baby is TWO! I now have a toddler and not a baby! How has TWO years FLOWN by??? In saying all of this though, I would not trade this age for the world! She might be much more opinionated than she used to be, and fits might come a bit easier, but she is such a joy to us all! She is talking so so much and so clear as of late, and really communicating with us rather than simply yelling or getting mad. She still tries to carry on conversations in her own language, but a handful of actual words are staring to come out also! She wants to be wherever we are and doing whatever Bubba is doing. Even if he is being mean to her, she just loves his attention! She is always up before Jude in the mornings, but she loves to come back and cuddle in bed with us. While he is waking up, she will rub his hair and pat his head. She is so gentle and loving. Some mornings this goes over well, and others...not so well! She is the best at helping clean up and you know she has made some type of mess if you hear her start singing the clean up song. I catch myself holding my breathe before I turn around to see what "surprise" I am going to find! I think she is going to love to play dress up soon, because her favorite things are putting on mommy's shoes, jewelry, and make up. She will simply sit on my counter while I am getting ready and play with my stuff and pretend to do what I am doing. She may be rough and tumble with her brother, but she is equally a girly-girl. Her newest sayings are "Ta daaaa", "Oh Man", "I help", "Yay, I did it", "Pick you up" or "Hold you" (when she wants to be picked up). Her best friend Yay-ya (Ava) and her are really starting to play with each other and interact, rather than simply play by each other. It is so cute to see little girls play (so much calmer!) She wants mommy all day long, but when daddy gets home, she is a daddy's girl through and through. She wants to be picked up immediately and all attention on her. She would sing all day long if she knew enough songs, and knows way more than she lets on. She'll just start singing a random song that you had no idea she knew! Her favorite song right now is Happy and you Know it. She likes to simply rush to the "Hooray" part and really belts it out! Its the cutest!! We love you so much Quinny and couldn't imagine our family without you. You are the joy and the constant in this house! You are so full of compassion, love, helpfulness, joy, curiosity, and independence. I wouldn't want anyone else connected to my hip but you! Kiss Kiss
Easter egg hunts were easy with her, one egg, eat the candy, and done!
Riding the Trolley in downtown Dallas
She is obsessed with sunglasses and will leave them on for hours
Easter Morning
Glasses twins
Playing dress up in bubba's clothes
Helping mommy vacuum
Twinning with Ava
Helping Paw-Pa put together the swing set
She would swing all day if we would let her
She sat down and said cheese, so I took her picture
Taking doggie to church
First dentist appointment...I think she got mad when they said the paci has to go because she let them check her bottom teeth and then clenched her teeth shut the rest of the time!
Stats:
-Height: 33 1/2" (40%)
- Weight: 26 lbs (25%)
- Head: 46 1/2 cm (25%)
- Wears 2T clothes, size 6 diapers, and size 6 shoes















No comments:
Post a Comment