Sunday, May 14, 2017

April - Jude

This boy just keeps growing - taller, wiser, and crazier! Every day with him is a new adventure, but one that we are over the moon thankful for; even on those hard days!! Some funny things we caught him saying last month:
-  Jude needed to clean his hands and had a cup of water in front of him "I'm going to bap-mi-tize (how he says baptize) my hands to wash them."
- One day I asked Jude to please come here, he proceeded to say, "I'm over there, I'm just invisible." He thinks he is soooo funny some days!!
- We were getting ready for Quinn's birthday party and I bought a watermelon, Jude LOVES watermelon and when he saw it said, "YES, watermelon...that means its summer!!!"
- He is very into making "plans" lately.  Like, "Hey mom, I have a great plan, lets go get ice cream or lets go to the park, etc." He is also quick to tell us, "I don't like that plan" when we tell him what we are actually doing and then offers a new and "better" plan! (Yes, I'll take credit for the crazy planning stuff!)

Sneaking in his Easter candy


Splashing in all the puddles they could find after an afternoon shower...Ethan was highly amused! 

Taking his teachers some flowers for Easter

Nailing his sins on the cross at the Easter path at church - such a great hands on experience for young and old to help teach the Easter story. I love that He is really beginning to understand the true meaning.  

Dying Easter eggs 

Chasing sissy while we waited on the trolley 

Riding the trolley downtown on Daddy's day off 

Twinkies for Easter sunday with his bud Jacob 

"Helping" Pa-Paw put together the new swing set

Jude's class leading chapel at school 

Caught a lady bug

He was handing out flowers to all his friends after school one day (Western day)

He is getting so old.  I was cooking dinner one night and he came over, got his leftover mac & cheese, put it in the microwave, started the time, and then looked up at me like, what I'm making myself something to eat! 

Soccer started again!!!




Jude giving thumb up, while Coach yells at him to pay attention!!


No comments: