Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Jude - March

This boy is as crazy as ever and keeps us on our feet at all times!
- He is obsessed with hammering with daddy's hammer. One day I looked outside and he was hammering the tree.  I asked him to stop because it might hurt the tree and he said, "There is too much bark." I guess he thought he was doing us a favor. 
- Every Tuesday at school they have chapel.  I was asking Jude what he learned and very excitedly he said, "Jesus was talking!" Then a few seconds later after thinking for a bit he said, "But it was actually a human man talking into a microphone."
- We allowed Jude to come sit with us in "big" church one Sunday and he saw that we were going to take communion and said, "Yay, communion is our treat!" (not exactly buddy...another reason to stay where they feed you animal crackers and gold fish!)  
- I was cooking breakfast one day and Jude yelled, "Mom, get me the dusting rag, look at this!" Yep, he was pointing to the table that was super dusty!!! I have created a monster...yet could be a good monster if he actually wants to always clean it for me. 
- Driving to church one day Jude saw a green Smart car and thought it was super cool because it was so small; perfect for him and Daddy. After giving it some thought he said, '"Mom, when I get older I want to take some driving lessons and get a Smart car just like that!" 
- Jude has unfortunately been in a very bad "I want" stage.  He was begging me for something that I am sure was super important, and said that he wanted it sooooo bad.  I told him that I want lots of things, but that we can't always have what we want right when we want it.  He asked me what I wanted and I quickly just said a million dollars.  He instantly ran to get his money and brought me back a dollar and said, "Here mommy, you can have my million dollars!!!" 
- One night when San was putting Jude to bed he told him he wanted mommy to rock him because, "Mommy sings prettier than Daddy." 
- Jude is obsessed with our roses bushes (we have several) and wants to go cut off the new flowers as soon as they blossom.  He always wants to ensure our vase in the kitchen is full and then pulls his stool up constantly just to smell them.  Maybe we have a green thumb on our hands???
- And last, not really a Judeism, but I just simply want to remember how sweet he has been to Quinn lately. He is always grabbing her hand and guiding and protecting her so gently. Not only is this the sweetest thing for a mommy's heart, but even more because its coming from this rough, tumble, crazy little boy!!!   

Anyone in need of a painter??? I know of a great one!!!

Doing some excavation work out there on a rock!

Monkey bars - the tongue always helps

Farm Animal craft from his Kiwi Crate box 

Where's Jude???



Jr. Pro

Best pizza maker in the house! 
He doesn't even need my help anymore

First camp out with his BFFs - success,they slept the whole night!! 

Yes, four brand new Play-dough tubs instantly all combined. 
 Things I just have to let go!!!!

This is what rainy days are made for! 

Grandparents Day at school - he loved showing off!!

Painting with Grancy

Taking a spin on his new "motorcycle"

Thomas the Train Day



 Looking at all the trains with Pops

Waving to the cars

Watching a show and eating snow cones...the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie and I love the picture https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jw_TMFFqYrk/WOwfJNE-9xI/AAAAAAAAIM4/fukMcULMWB0TA0ITHHJYzxqJlaJQjqcQQCLcB/s0/2017-03-31%2B11.49.40.jpg I luv the picture so I display him life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He is a gorgeous boy and he looks really good on display in my room. Makes the place look beautiful! The picture is so clear and sharp when I walk up to admire his good looks he literally appears to be directly in front of me as though I can reach out and touch him and I luv that! It is just incredible to have a beautiful little boy like this directly in front of me. Since the display is warm and silky smooth I give him a lot of kisses. When I am kissing him he really pops and seems to come to life and that is like really exciting. I luv that a lot so he tends to get kissed a lot.