Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sound the Alarm - Jude Turned 3

Happy Third Birthday Jude Samuel Sessler!!!! I have no idea how I could possibly be typing the word THREE!  How is my baby three years old? It seriously feels like yesterday that he was a baby boy in my arms! He is now an extremely active, spirited, loving, independent, smart, all-boy little guy.  BOY, not baby, but BOY!!  Yes, we might also label him as very strong-willed and crazy, but we are working through those things! I asked him a few questions the other day that I hope to continue to do every year.

Favorite color: red
Favorite food: carrots (hum???)
What he wants to be when he grows up: Daddy
Favorite thing to do: play ball
Best friend: Ethan
Favorite movie: Frosty
Favorite tv show: George

We celebrated his birthday a few weeks early this year at the Fire Station! It was such a fun party and the firemen were so kind to let us have a party in their "home" and give us a tour of the station and the trucks.  The kids were in heaven! We had a fun filled morning of lots of food, hitting the fire truck pinata, playing and going crazy, and climbing on the fire trucks! Jude's friends and even some new friends from school all came to love on him.  We have so many people that love this boy and are helping shape the man he is becoming.  We thank all of you and ask for your continued prayers for the Lord's guidance. Here are some pics of the day!

Birthday boy


3 out of 4 of us is pretty good!

The whole crew (well most of them!)


Goodies 










Ethan rock'n the hat and badge

Sweet Parker trying to figure out the silly cup

Grancy & Quinn

Cade ready for some fun

Blowing out his candle


Pinata time; he took this seriously!!


I could not believe how heavy this stuff was!

Next generation of firemen???

Finally got to drive the truck

Paw Paw helping Jude put on the boots

Where did my little boy go?

Someone was all partied out

When then went home and opened family gifts; I think he liked it!

Went straight to work with his new tool set

He then decided that he needed to go work on the cars, ha!


No comments: