Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jude - Nov

We had a pretty crazy, fun-filled month with birthday party celebration, Thanksgiving, and then starting the Christmas festivities! When Jude sees Christmas decor somewhere or Christmas lights out, he always says "I thing their having Christmas". I don't think he realizes that A LOT of people are "having" Christmas right now! This Christmas season has already been so much fun with Jude understanding so much more. He is in awe of everything! Such a joy getting to experience it all through his eyes. We are trying to keep the focus on the true reason for the season and making as many family memories/traditions as possible!
-Jude has really been into learning about tricity (electricity) and is always asking us questions about it.  One night we were putting him to bed and he he said, "Mamma, don't touch that plug (aka: the outlet) it will mess you up and blow you on the curtains!!" We died laughing!! At least he gets the point!
-Jude had a sinus infection this month so we did a lot of nose wiping! When Jude asks for a tissue though it sounds like he is saying "kiss you", esp with a stopped up nose.  Sometimes I forget and think its so sweet that he wants to give me a kiss!!
-When he has a suggestion about something he tells you his thought and then says, "That's a great idea!"
This is how Jude celebrated Veterans Day!

Classic Jude face

First ice cream truck experience that he talks about often

I think he likes it!
 I also think it took him FOREVER to eat that thing and it was EVERYWHERE!!!

This is what Jude does about a million times a day! My poor pillows and couches! 
I honestly don't mind though because he uses a lot of creativity when "building" his pillows!  Boys will be boys! The only hard part is helping him understand that you can't do this when you go to other people's homes. 

Helping mommy cook in his new chef hat he made at MDO

Eating his candy that we may have bribed him with on picture day

Look at that sweet boy in his school pics!

MDO thanksgiving lunch; he was too busy eating his brownie to smile at the camera

Cousin fun!

Exploring with Daddy & PawPaw

Rainy day = Academy fun

From here we spent the rest of our time golfing!

Decorating his very own Christmas tree!

Swinging in the rain on Thanksgiving.  
I think he is wondering why no one will push him!

Another rainy day = pet store 
(I think frequent pet store visits sounds much better than having a pet!!)

No comments: