Thursday, April 9, 2015

Showering Miss Quinn

A few weeks ago my precious friends threw Miss Quinn and I a baby shower.  It is evident that this little girl is already well loved by many!!  I am always overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and graciousness others show during exciting periods of my life; we are so grateful.  After this shower Quinn is going to be one styl'n girl!  So many adorably cute outfits...so much different than boys clothes!!  I can't wait to see her in everything! Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate with us. 


Hostess - CG, Amy, Hillary, Amber, and Diana

Grandma's - Mo & Grancy

My present helpers - I couldn't have done it without them! 
Mia and Quincy

My precious niece Mia; she is going to be the best cousin to Quinn and teach her everything that she knows!!


Love her!

Mo & Polly

The Thomas girls!

Letting my helpers do all of the hard work while I read the cards!  

Thank you Aunt Steph; you spoiled us rotten!! 

Favors


No comments: