Wooooooooohoo! I am so stinkin' excited for you both! And that's a most fabulous due date, if I do say so myself! ;)
Love it!! So happy for you both!
WHOA!!! congrats Sam and Mandy!!!
THRILLED to be a Great Aunt and Brother Greg will be a Gramps!! Congrats you two!!
Congrats!!! What an exciting time for the both of you. I've been following your blog since early 2008!!
We are so excited for you!! Y'all are going to be wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet Little Sessler!
So excited for you and Sam!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wooooooooohoo! I am so stinkin' excited for you both! And that's a most fabulous due date, if I do say so myself! ;)
Love it!! So happy for you both!
WHOA!!! congrats Sam and Mandy!!!
THRILLED to be a Great Aunt and Brother Greg will be a Gramps!! Congrats you two!!
Congrats!!! What an exciting time for the both of you. I've been following your blog since early 2008!!
We are so excited for you!! Y'all are going to be wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet Little Sessler!
So excited for you and Sam!
Post a Comment