GIRL!!!
Last week we found out the wonderful news that we will be having a baby girl...we are beyond excited and beyond surprised! We have both felt that it was a baby boy from the start (which too would have been amazing), not to mention that at our last sonogram the sonographer guessed that it was a boy! Although we had not fully gone all boy, we were leaning that way pretty heavily! Then last week after the sonographer and doctor each had a look, it was confirmed that it was a girl! I have been protecting myself from thinking bows, lace, shopping, and mommy daughter time that I can barely believe this is real! And this little girl will have her daddy wrapped around her finger instantaneously! Although Sam and I found out the big news at the doctor, we had a reveal party with family and close friends that night. The majority of the party, like us, were Team Blue so lets just say there were a lot of surprised screams when the cake was cut! Thank you all for making this special time even more special! Now its on to decorating the nursery, shopping for girly clothes, and waiting patiently on this precious little gift!

















5 comments:
Yay! Love seeing pictures of you with a bump. So cute! :)
Aww I love this!! Your party was super cute; we did a gender reveal party for Emery and had so much fun decorating for it. I see your parents all the time; they seem over the moon excited about your pregnancy. And your mom is just about the sweetest to Emery! Good luck during the rest of your pregnancy!! Love reading your blog too!
Looks like such a FUN party! The details were so cute. :) Congrats Sam & Mandy on your little PINK bundle. She's going to be beautiful. Enjoy shopping for her, Mandy!
Oops - that last comment was from Mandi Farmer :)
I'm due 12/26 with #2 and we find out next week. Congrats on a baby girl! Our #1 is a boy...I'm kind of hoping for a girl this time!! :)
Post a Comment