Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sugar & Flour

I have been playing in the flour quite a bit this summer; here are a few recent projects that I have been working on when Sam is outside working in the yard! From birthdays, wedding showers, and gender reveal parties I have had quite the variety lately!!!

Just last week we got to celebrate Ryan's 1st birthday party! He wasn't too much into eating the cake, but he sure had a fun time playing in it!!!

This was my first gender reveal cake and thought it turned out pretty cute!

FYI - It was a BOY
Wedding shower for my sweet bible study leader at church
Happy Mother's Day cake that I made back in May to celebrate my mom and sister-in-law


2 comments:

Amy C said...

WoW Mandy- those all look delicious, but the Mother's Day cake is incredible!!!

Monica said...

I agree, the Mother's Day cake is amazing!!! You do such a fantastic job!