Back in June we went to Amarillo to be apart of my 10 year high school reunion. I wasn't really sure what it would be like since Facebook and the internet basically take out any of the "shocker" moments, but we ended up having a great time catching up with friends. 10 years must not be long enough, because as soon as we were all back together, it felt like we never left (except all of the kids running around! I am pretty sure we might have been one of the only couples without kids!). I think from now on I will look forward to these things and treasure these people that played a big role in my life growing up!

Top: Some of the girls from Class of '01 at the luncheon
Bottom: Some of my closest girl friends (then & now) and their hubbies! So blessed that the husbands enjoy each other as much as we do!
Ashley, Megan, Mandy, Berkeley, Jessica, Ashley - too many memories to count with these girls!
I guess I didn't get many pics with the fellas of the class!
No comments:
Post a Comment