

Spring has Sprung here at the Sessler house. Well it actually sprung a few weeks ago, but we have been going home for the last few weeks to spend time with my mom while she has been healing so I haven't had time to show the evidence! The blossoms have been gorgeous and everything is turning such a bring shade of green! I think this could be one of my most favorite times of the year. Its my favorite time to shop, my favorite time to start cooking fresh meals, my favorite time to clean, and my favorite time to be outside. We have to take advantage of that last one here in Dallas before the hot and humid summers start!!! As you can see our tulips have already come up and now we have started planting our other flowers and our lilies are starting to show some life too!! I can't wait for it all to be in full bloom! So cheers to spring! I'll put more pictures once we get everything done!
As for my mom (sorry it has taken me so long to give an update). She is doing very well and is just taking it easy to allow her body to heal. The surgery went very well with no complications and the pathology reports came back to show that the cancer had not spread and they believe they got it all out with the surgery. So once again our Lord has proven that He is in control and our great healer. It has been so fun going home the last few weekends and just getting to spend some good quality time with my mom since there is not much to do beside chill! I will cherish those times forever. So thank you for all your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!
6 comments:
I think Spring is my most favorite time of the year as well! I love, love, love it! We've been in the backyard playing everyday!
I am SO glad to hear that your Mom is doing well! Such a blessing & answer to prayers!!
Can't wait to see y'all again!
Your flowers are beautiful, I love spring. I'm so glad your Mom is feeling better; she looks great and cuts up with your Dad all the time. I didn't realize how much are Dads are alike with their "dorky" jokes. Ha!
Your Mom is so sweet especially around my niece, she is so great to Andréa! Glad she's on the mend!
So glad to hear the good report on your mom. Flowers are beeutooful!
Gay
I wonder if our tulips are blooming in Lubbock....
Your flowers look super fab! Way to go, Mr. and Mrs. Greenthumb. I still feel sad over the fact that we couldn't meet up in three weekends. It's pathetic, I tell ya. Love the testimony of your mom. Thank you , Jesus!!!
Hey Mandy! I'm so happy to hear that all went well with your Mom's surgery. John Pingel told us and so I had been checking for an update. I bet she has loved having you there to help her feel better. :)
Love, Abby
PS: very jealous of how great of a cookie-maker you are! Someday you'll have to give me a lesson. haha!
Post a Comment