Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No good terrible very bad blogger!!!

I have been a no good terrible very bad blogger this summer!! I guess I have just been enjoying our summer so much that I keep putting off blogging!!! Forgive me. Since I don't want to bore you with separate posts for some of the things that we have done since I last posted, I thought I would just share a few pics!

We have.......

Hung out with family....

(although I only have a few pics of just this occurrence) Ms. Quinci
Reed

Got my first tattoo...
(ok, so its a non-permanent henna tattoo...please excuse the unpolished toe nails, and the weird crusty stuff is the sugar water they put on to help the tattoo stay..I'm not dirty!!!)

Taught some friends how to make cookies...

(I think I might have to hire them one day!)


I met some of my girl friends at the lake for a fabulous girls weekend....

We did this the entire weekend!!!We're goofy, I know!!!

and Sam has played some softball....


I also thought I would share some pics of my niece Mia. She just turned 3 months old and is precious!!! I had to borrow these from her parents blog though b/c I have been a bad aunt and don't have many recent pictures!! I would also like to ask you to please remember her and her parents in your prayers as they have now reached the 12 month mark. Please pray for peace and faithfulness for her parents, and that they would not allow fear to overcome the joy of having this precious little girl. I know they would appreciate it!

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Welcome back to you as well. Isn't it funny how we are all feeling a need to get back to a normal rhythm? I love the pictures of Mia. They have been on my heart lately and I will continue to pray for them.

Magen said...

Mia is beautiful. Your friends at the lake are HOT!