Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three years ago...

That's right, three years ago today I married my best friend and the best husband EVER (I'm a bit biased, so I'll just say the best for me!). In someways I can't believe we have already been married for three years and in others I feel like we have been married forever! These years have been a fun adventure of learning about each other and growing closer each day. The Lord blesses me each and every day through my husband. Whether its through laughing, working together around the house, or just sitting together doing nothing! I love you Sammy and I can't wait for what year number four has in store for us!!!


Wedding Day- June 2006
Honeymoon - June 2006
1st Annivesary - June 2007

2nd Anniversary - 2008
AND NOW HERE WE ARE TODAY!!

7 comments:

Connie Miles said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are a BEAUTIFUL Couple!!! We love you both!

mike7086 said...

congrats rom dad and father in law-mike t

Ingram Gang said...

You may be making Vegas a yearly thing! Happy Anniversary and happy birthday yesterday, Mandy. Enjoy your day and your weekend!!!

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

The Wilsons said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Metz's said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mandi said...

Congrats!!!