

That's right, half of our tree in the front yard fell on the front of our house. You can't even open the front door because the tree is on it. I can only imagine Sam's face when he opened the door!! We were pretty bummed, but knew there was not much we could do about that. THEN another huge storm came through around 4:00 in the morning and lasted hours. It is probably one of, if not the, worst storms I have ever heard. After taking a shower this morning in the dark, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat and saw this....

Another one bites the dust! So this should be fun to clean up and fix!!! Oh, did I mention that we just paid a pretty penny to have these trees trimmed nice and pretty this spring! I guess now we'll be paying to have them FULLY trimmed!
Cross your fingers that the electricity comes back on soon; I'm not sure how long the ice on all our food will last!
9 comments:
Oh, Mandy! I am so sorry about the trees {but glad y'all are safe & sound & more damage wasn't done}. It was pretty scary last night, that's for sure! The four of us were in our closet as well! Cuh-razee!!!
Love you guys!
Oh! I'm so sorry that happened to you guys! Your trees were so beautiful too!! Did it do damage to your house? I'm so thankful that you both are safe. I hate tornados!
OH NO!! How scary! Those storms were pretty intense...hope there wasn't too much damage!
oh no! i hope there wasn't much damage to the actual front of your house. we saw that lewisville and flower mound really got the brunt of all that nasty weather last night. glad the two of you are okay. maybe someone will want to buy some large tree limbs at the garage sale?! :)
Glad you guys are safe. Mark said the storms were pretty bad in Coppell, but it looks like it was worse where you guys were. Sad about your trees. :-)
OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Any damage to the house?
Glad Sam was hiding in the closest.
I'm sad for your trees!
mandy--i'm totally with you on the power thing, we have been out for over 24 hours now....and i'm seriously bummed about it :) had to come to work early to day to blowdry and put my makeup on! luckily our trees are still intact, but i'm very sorry about yours!
Wow! That really stinks...And two trees too! Sorry girl! Glad yall are ok though :-)
Sorry about the tree, I only lost a few limbs so nothing too shabby.
Post a Comment