Thursday, December 8, 2016

Jude - November

-Daddy decided to grow a beard for No Shave November and Jude wanted to be like Daddy. We were coloring one day and he started coloring on his lip with his crayon and I asked what he was doing, "Coloring on a mustache like Daddy's, then I am going to shave it off with him."
- We were talking about his camping party one night before bed and he asked why we weren't really going camping.  I explained that we couldn't, but that it was going to be just like it.  He responded with, "well there won't be any bears." I then explained that we don't want bears because they will eat our food, and he said, "No Mom, we'll have bear spray!" I THEN told him that we were going to have pretend bears and pretend bear spray.  He sat there for awhile and then said, "Well...will there be real donuts??" I think I made him nervous that EVERYTHING was going to be pretend!
- After Jude's party he came up to me and said, "You're the best party girl ever!" It made me so happy that he had so much fun at his party!!
-We were going to open his gifts from his grandparents and I took him to the side to remind him to say thank you and before I could get through my "speech" he said, "I know, I know...I already know all of that stuff!" Um....four going on fourteen???
-Jude doesn't love "Spicy" candy canes, so one afternoon he asked for a "sweet" candy cane from Walmarx..."Do you know where Walmarx is at Mommy?"

Playing at the neighborhood park


Watching the airplanes take off and land at DFW

Thanksgiving lunch at school

So so sweet! 

Dessert first!

Mo & Jude ready for Lego 4D

Jude and PaPaw building at LegoLand 

He was in his element...our little engineer 

Helping decorate the tree...pants are optional!

Hanging by the fire after Thanksgiving lunch! 



No comments: