Friday, September 9, 2016

Jude - August

This boy of ours is a silly, crazy guy but packed with a lot of love!! He is constantly thinking and asking us questions about all the things of this world.  He is a very passionate, deep thinker just like his daddy and doesn't take just a simple answer - he wants the details! I didn't do as well this month keeping all of his Judisums, but still caught a few!

-One day we went to the pool and we were in the baby pool so that sister could touch and play around.  Jude was sitting in the pool with his head back and said, "There's nothing like relaxing in here!"
- Jude is extremely sensitive to sounds, smells, and things that he sees.  He can detect any smell and I can't get anything past him.  Lately, he has called me out when I have tried to eat something on the sneak..."Mom, what's that sweet chocolate smell??" or "What's that orange juice smell?"
-One night I was putting Jude to bed and I asked him who he wanted to pray for, very matter of factually he said, "the pizza man." I have no idea what pizza man since we hadn't had pizza recently, but if he needs prayers, then prayer he will get!
-He always likes to tell us that he is acting crazy and silly like we didn't already know! "Mom, I'm acting crazy, huh!" Thanks for the heads up bud!


This is the right way to end summer!!!






Pondering over a cup of coffee

Getting the bears in the woods!

Getting a good workout in with Ethan 
(Please note the run away baby top left!!!)

Mr. Cool keep those pearly whites

Aquarium with his best bud

Touching the sting rays

SHARK!!! 

Quite the gear for a bike ride - helmet, sister's sunglasses, elbow pads, shinguards, and rain boots! 

The doctor is in

A little early morning painting for our summer school


No comments: