Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sun, sand, & family...

We had an amazing time at the beach with family.  We have gone back to 30A every other year, and each time I wonder if everyone will like it as much as the previous, and so far it hasn't disappointed!!  The kids L.O.V.E.D it! I seriously think if we would have let them, they would have stayed and played on the beach or swam in the pool at the house the entire day until they finally just fell to the ground and went to sleep...including QUINN! To help keep our sanity though, we made them take breaks and not turn into lobsters! We boogie boarded, built sand castles, fed the birds, flew kites, tie dyed our own towels, made boats to race, ate a TON of delicious food, played games, had dance parties, cookouts, and of course played the annual Thomas Family Trivia game!! I have said it a thousand times, but will say it again, we have been so richly blessed with both of our families and truly treasure every moment we get to spend together.  Doing it at the beach makes it just that much better!!! How can you not take loads of pictures at the beach...I'll try to narrow it down though!

 I'll start with our little personal photoshoot...not bad for a little tripod!












And now a "few" of our favorite fun ones!!
The water did not scare her one bit!!

Rock'n her first top knot!

Their finished towel creations...I thought they turned out great!

Grancy & I relaxing during nap time

Grancy & Quinn loving the sand and water

Kids take naps...mommy & daddy relax on the beach

Quinn in her perfect shade area

He could do this for hours!


Just taking it all in!

Tripp & Mia heading in

Let's go boogie boarding mom!

Tripp & Pops flying a kite

They would build a perfect castle and then he would immediately knock it down!

He did so good "swimming"

Perfect pool pose! 


We got Quinn a pool to fill up for her to play in on the beach and she LOVED it!!

Where did Jude go?????

Splash time!

Crack kills.....lol!

No fear

Beach girl Mia

Hard at work

The ladies hanging out in the shade


These three!!!

Grancy and Quinny

And here they go again!!

She played on this little kick board every day. 
 I literally think she thought that she was surfing!

Pops teaching the kids how to throw the bread up for the birds to catch

Uncle Bob was cracking her up

Boat races...well until the boats went under; thanks pintrest! 

This sand stuff is hard work!



No comments: