We have been doing summer hard so far and trying to enjoy every minute!! Some good Judisms from the past month:
- We were driving on the highway one day and we saw a random duck on the road. I made a comment that the duck must be lost and looking for water, and Jude responds, "Its not a water duck, its a highway duck."
- We were getting out of the car and I asked Jude to carry some of his stuff inside, he looked up at me and said, "I can't carry everything mom!"
- We were downtown one evening and Jude got so excited and said, "There's your building mom, the building with the "M". I did't know you had a building!" Then we drove by Medieval Times and he said that was the building that daddy worked at yesterday, ha!!!
- We were walking out of the gym and it was a super hot and bright day, the kind where you can't even open your eyes. Jude looked up at me and begged, "Mommy, please make the hotness go away!" Trust me, I would if I could bud!!!
- One evening while cooking dinner Jude was checking out his muscles. He turns to me and says, "Show me your muscles mom." He then responded, "You have big muscles like me, now we can wrestle!!!" LOL
- He must be listening to me because one day he was getting water over and over and I asked him to stop because he was getting it all over the floor, he looked at me and very seriously said, "I have to, I don't want to get dehydrated!"
-"Look Mommy I'm getting hair on my arms like daddy. It protects me from the sun"
Looks more like a "Y", but good try!
Ranger games are just too loud for Jude!
Yep, any time he was outside, he was covering his ears!
Selfie stick fun!
VBS
We did this "game" of taking pictures in the cave every day!
Leaving the library one day, "Hey mom, take my picture with this statue"
Helping mom bust open her birthday pinata
We do this a lot!!!
Puppet show at the library
Sweet moves guys!!!
Daddy picked Jude up from Red, White, & Blue camp at pre school...I guess he was hungry????












No comments:
Post a Comment