Thursday, May 12, 2016

Milk & Cookies Party

We had such a fun time celebrating Quinn's birthday.  It was filled with friends, fun, lots of cookies, and people that love her beyond words! I stopped to look around during the party and was overwhelmed by how blessed we are. Not only with this precious baby girl that is now 1 years old, but an equally precious big brother, family, and friends that are so much like family.  The Lord has been so good to us! Enough of the mushy stuff though, here are some a lot of pictures from the party!!

Our sweet birthday girl


The spread


Cutest cookies EVER! 
(first time I haven't made the cookies, but I didn't feel like mine would turn out this well!)


MILK!!


From now on I will be adding sprinkles to all my chocolate-chip cookies; loved it!

I could have eaten the entire thing of cookie dough















Cake Time!!



It took her awhile, but then she loved getting into it.  
She didn't eat much at all though; just wanted to play!






She wasn't too sure what to think about all the presents

Just give me some tissue paper and I'll be good!


I think she got enough!

"Aunt" Maggie and Polly


No comments: