Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jude - Feb

I am very delayed in this post, but better late than never!

- One night Jude had been asleep for a few hours when we heard knocking coming from his wall.  We looked on his monitor to see that he was definitely knocking, so I went upstairs to see if he had been awake that whole time. He was dead asleep, so I gently asked him if he was ok and why he was knocking and he said, "because I was asleep." Ok, then!
-Jude's newest obsessions are swords and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Sam has shown him a few of the episodes from the 80's and he has decided that he is Leonardo!
-The only "juice" that we give Jude is some water with emerg-c vitamins sprinkled in for some flavor. He calls this his "golden juice" and says he wants it "spicy" (aka: he wants a lot of it in there)!
-We were over at his friend Riley's house one evening and she asked him if he was getting ready for Easter.  Jude replied, "No, I'm just getting ready for soccer!" Well at least we know what's on his mind!
-One day when it had been raining a lot we were driving in the car and I splashed through a puddle.  He asked me what that was and I told him that it was just water.  He sat there thinking for a bit and then said, "I sure wish I could jump in that puddle!"
- One evening Sam was late getting home because he got stuck in traffic.  Now any time there are a few cars around Jude says that we are "in traffic"and gets super concerned.

Valentine's party at MDO

#hunk

Taking treats to a nursing home with friends

We do a lot of this, riding his bike, and strolling a lot these days

Having fun at the "glasses store"

Playing swords

Trampoline fun 

Jude's class presenting the story of Jesus feeding the 5,000 at MDO
(he is the far right)

First kite experience 

Not much wind, but he was at least getting it in the air 

Sister loving brother pushing her 

Grass, grass, and more grass

Where's Jude????

Visiting the horses with Ethan 

When mom's away, the boys will play (or eat sugary donuts!)

No comments: