Monday, June 8, 2015

Jude - May

I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to keep up with a post per kid each month, but this month was a pretty "big" month!  These posts are what I use for their memory books though, so too important to me to not do.  I sure hope I can keep it up (experienced moms are now saying, good luck ...ha)!!
This was a pretty crazy month for Mr. Jude.  His world has been completely shaken up, for lack of better words.  I have to say that for the most part though he has done pretty well.  We have and are dealing with a few issues, but for the most part I feel that he is transitioning well.  He loved all of the grandparent time that he was able to soak in while they were all here and thank goodness they were! This little boy would have been super bored with just two extremely tired parents hanging around!  He has taken to his big brother role very well and loves to help us with sister.  He also gets really excited to hold her and even sometimes doesn't want to give her up!
Some Judisms from the month:
-We were talking about daddy one day in the car and how he was the only one that could do a certain task, and Jude says "Daddy's a strong boy".  Well yes, yes he is!
-He is always in need of his sunglasses any time that we are outside, but instead of saying that the sun is bright, he always says that its HOT!  "oooh that sun is HOT (hawt)!"
-He loves finding the sun and the moon depending on the time of the day, and as we were driving one afternoon in the car could see them both, and says, "Its so sunny and moony outside."
-His way on loving on sister is to pet her head like she is a dog, it always cracks me up!

Taking advantage of one of the days it wasn't raining!


Making play dough with Grancy

Yogurt time

Playing in the water on one of the coldest May days while it was raining, hum???

Celebrating Mia's birthday

Crazy boy and his swimming rings

Celebrating a wedding renewal 

Check out my new toothbrush

Pretty Mia post dance recital 

Popsicle and cousins on Memorial Day

Shaving cream craziness 

Bubbles with Grancy 

Popsicle time with Daddy 

1 comment:

Connie Miles said...

I LOVE your blog posts!! Don't give it up!! Cute big boy Jude!! Someday I hope to meet your beautiful kids!!