On Friday night, all of the men from our small group decided to surprise us with an early Valentine's celebration! Getting dressed up + limo + champagne + amazing dinner + lots of laughs = an incredible Valentine's celebration!!! Eddie V's has moved on to my top 5 favorite places to eat. The meal was DELICIOUS!!! I can't stop talking about it!! I know I am partial, but I have the best husband a girl could ask for that loves me more than I could ever deserve! Thanks guys for planning such a romantic, fun night out to celebrate; we could not ask for more - truly a night to remember!!! (didn't have my good camera to catch the night, so these will have to do!)

4 comments:
Awwww. You all have awesome hubbies! So great!
Girl, what a great idea! You are so blessed to have this young bible study group...
So fun! I love that idea!
Way to go hubbies!!! How sweet. :)
Post a Comment