It has been that time of the year with lots of baby showers!!! I got to be apart of two very special showers for two of my closest long time friends. The first one was for Megan. We have so many memories all the way back to high school and now I have been able to watch her become a mom!!! We threw a shower for her and baby Owen! Baby Owen's room has an Owl theme, so we decided to throw that into the shower! Mr. Owen came early and just had his 2 week birthday! We have seen a lot of pictures and had some Facetime, but we can't wait to meet him in person!!!

Both of these friendships are so special to me, and I have been blessed by both of these women and their husbands! The relationships that we have bring us so much joy!! I just wish I lived closer than 3-5 hours so that I could see and hold these babies more often!!!
Both of these friendships are so special to me, and I have been blessed by both of these women and their husbands! The relationships that we have bring us so much joy!! I just wish I lived closer than 3-5 hours so that I could see and hold these babies more often!!!



1 comment:
Mandy! What an unexpected surprise and treat - I was lurking at Autumn Soul Photo and THERE YOU WERE!! I did a double take! Adorable photos!! You beautiful little lady!
Post a Comment