Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cookies For Santa

December is my favorite month for many reasons, but one of the biggest reasons is because I get to do a lot of baking!!! I think I must have spent the entire month of December in my kitchen if I wasn't at some type of celebration! Here's a peek at some of the christmas cookies that I made this year. I think I ended up making almost 7 dozen of these!!! It might have taken a long time to make all those cookies, but at least I have fun while doing it!!!






3 comments:

Connie Miles said...

These are picture perfect!! So professional!! You really should open your own cookie shoppe.

Amy C said...

Yum! I've been waiting for you to write a post about your holiday goodies. :) The snowflakes look especially delicious (and professional)!

Mandi said...

You are so creative. These are too cute!