I have a lot of things to catch up on to finish out this summer, so I thought I would start out with Sam. First off, this past year Sam has spent a lot of time coaching the
Coppell Cowboys baseball team. He loves baseball so much and it was such a joy seeing him excel and enjoy coaching these boys. They had a great couple of seasons and I think Sam and the other coaches really helped these boys improve and prepare for what's to come - HIGH SCHOOL!! Here are a few pics from the summer season.
The Team and Coaches



Next, on our Labor Day trip to Lake Hadley in Kansas the guys enjoyed a day taking in a game of golf. Sam sat out that day due to a hurt back, but captured some pretty great moments as the photographer!
Brandon

Trent


Trent & Brandon

Chris

At the end of the summer, Sam and some of his buddies went fly fishing in OK. They weren't as successful as they hoped, but had a great time roughing it out in God's country without the wives!!! Here are a few amazing shots that they caught one early morning.
2 comments:
The OK pics are great!
What a great post!! Love ALL the photos!!
Post a Comment