
Thursday, October 22, 2009
My Favorite Things
This past weekend our young adults class at church decided it was time to split up and have a girls and guys night out! The guys did manly things like talk about sports, eat pizza, and play video games. The girls decided to have a My Favorite Things party. We had such a great time and the best part about it was that every girl left with something great!!! We had things like bubble bath, Sonic drink cards, hair products, Lincoln at Midnight nail polish, Starbucks, etc. I think I got pretty lucky because I ended up with a super cute green scarf and match gloves!!! Girls night is never really about the activity but more of a time to be together to talk and eat snacks for hours!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
cute party idea!! I'll have to remember that!
What a great idea! I'll have to do that for a party for our ABF. :)
Who is the girl with the Mary Kay bag? I think I know her from camp....or maybe she looks like someone I know :)
What did you bring? Was there a price limit?
Looks like FUN!
what a fun girls night! love the green gloves. :)
Post a Comment