I tend to keep saying that I have been a bad blogger, but I have! I am way behind on stuff, so hopefully I can find some time to get all caught up! A few weekends ago we had a "Sprinkle" for my
sister-in-law and my soon to be niece Mia! It was a smaller shower with some close friends and family. Richard and Jennifer are trying to go green (all organic) with Mia, so as hostesses we stuck to theme and had a "Green" Tea Shower! She got some really cute stuff that I know Mia will love! One of her sweet friends also put together a prayer box for Richard and Jennifer for when Mia comes. It is a box filled with devotionals for each day of her first year written by over 80 people that have offered to be in prayer for them. What am amazing gift for them to have. I know this will be such a glorious time for them, but there will also be days when these devotionals and knowing people are in constant prayer will really be needed. Mia will be here in less than a month and I know they are so ready to meet her!!
I of course also made some cookies, so here are a few pictures from the shower and a glimpse of some of the cookies!!
4 comments:
Hey Mandy,
My name is Leila Farber, and I am a friend of Denise Reese. I LOVE your cookies! They are so cute! I have a little boy who is turning 2 on July 3rd, and we are having a race car, themed party. I was wondering if you could give me some info on your prices and if you would be interested in making cookies? My blog is www.farberfamily.blogspot.com, or you can email me at leilashea@yahoo.com
Thanks! Leila
Mandy,
My question is almost identical to the one above. My name is Nicole Gooch and I am Trichelle Webb's sister-in-law. I am hosting a baby shower for my best friend on June 13th who is having a little girl and I was wondering what your prices are for your cookies. They would be perfect for her shower!
You can contact me at our blog
babygooch.blogspot.com
or my e-mail is: nicole.gooch@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Nicole
The sprinkle was great and so were the cookies! Thanks for everything!
these are beautiful, mandy! what a great party idea. :)
Post a Comment