As you can see from the pictures below we are not afraid of a little color! We recently textured and painted our kitchen and decided on GREEN!!! I for some reason have wanted to have a green kitchen for awhile, so I went for it. These aren't great pictures and please excuse the mess (the kitchen is where everything ends up!), but they give you a glimpse of what the kitchen will look like. I really wish the pictures would show the texture b/c my hands almost fell off after doing that for an entire day!
Now we need your opinions....the big debate is whether we should attempt to re-do the cabinets. They are currently a white-washed wood that we don't love, but we aren't sure if its worth putting a lot of working into them to re-do them. We have three choices:
1. sand them and put a dark stain
2. paint them white (with a sprayer; no brush lines!)
3. Keep them like they are
So what does everyone think????

2 comments:
I think they would look good painted black and then distressed. I love black with green! The color is fab...good job!
I missed the poll, but I vote white. Did you guys already decide? And we're back in town so we need to figure out a time to catch up. Love ya!
Post a Comment